The Men’s Club of Har Zion Temple is comprised of an active group of men who are committed to constantly creating programs appealing to a wide array of interests, while promoting camaraderie, friendship, community service and study. They invite all congregants to join them during the year for fun times, learning and performing mitzvot.
- To strengthen, promote and advance Har Zion Temple’s objectives and activities.
- To help instill a more thorough knowledge and appreciation of Jewish heritage, ritual and cultural activities.
- To support and strengthen the Conservative movement’s role within the Jewish community.
Service to the Synagogue
- Fund the various Har Zion projects.
- Provide Ushers and Security Support for the High Holidays, Festivals and Shabbat Services.
- Provide Scholarships for Children of Har Zion Temple Members to Attend Camp Ramah.
- Provide Prayer Leaders for Houses of Shiva.